Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Camp.

Camp was fun. Not craaaazyfun, but fun anyhow. Up the elements and the highhigh ladders with harnersses and lobsters and heights.

It would have been better if i were scared because this time, but after the trapeeze at Sentosa a couplea times i was kinda like nothinggoinng. Plus the people with me were so freaking scared stiff and i felt a sense of responsibility toward my mom who was totally dying.

Didnt even scream at all. I was so proud of my self even after the million rope burns and such.

Cassan was complaining about sharing a cabin with Dalston. I was content with my bed. Slong i had one. Until i reaslied i was slighty claustrophobic and the damn cabin HAD NO WINDOWS.

CHAR.

So i sat outside throwing pebbles around until i got really droopy. Went into the stuffy little cabin, swung the door wide open and blasted my ipod while my sister, Darren, Brian, Sherilyn, Beatrice and Andrea screamed the place down, scrurring up and down the bunks fighting and yelling like godzilla.

Then Sherilyn fell from the top bunk and started to yell and shriek and twist in pain. I went into panic, and the kids were all like, OMG WHAT DO WE DO and poked her and stuff.

I ran for her mom but then i decided if the rest couldnt possibly take care of her so i carried her to the canteen and then her mother freaked and the whole night Sherilyn was up, crying like nobody's business.

Next day realised she broke her arm. !! DAMNSHIT. Doctor said she was super brave. Said kids with broken arms didn't normally come in so calm.


Was tired shit.
Next day went for learning lab and training was ubercrazyslack because the SPH relay girls could "rest, do 150 5 times, slowwwley girls, then do gym." according to coach.

SPH relay on Sun.
Whoopeedoos.

Need to find a present for Jeanieboobs and Loo.

Saw Kevin at United Square on when i was going to Learning Lab. Damn shocked. I was like, Whoa, hey. But then i had no hands to wave cause i had three files and my shoe bag and a plastic bag with a McSpicy inside.

Then i kinda like shook my shoe bag at him and said hey. But then he didnt really respond, he kinda like starred. Then i thought maybe hes not Kevina nd he thinks im a crazy bimbo stalker.

Damn.

So i walked away.

Then i saw him again talking to Ms Eu outside Learning Lab. WHOOSH. EVERYONE KNOWS MS UE SHES JUST GREATTTTTTT. MS EU ROCKS MS EU ROCKS. EVERYONE LOVES HER MS EU ROCKS.

Cara said Kevin smsed to say I saw your friend at United Square. Then i was all THANKS GOD SOME GUY OUT THERE DOESNT THINK I AM STALKING HIM.

Plus i dreamt abaout L or Kenichi. I forget. EHHHH. HE WAS TOO CUTE. His face was so beautifula and sweet and anglic. I NEED TO DREAM ABAOUT HIM AGAIN. Only then will i pass my Science. My my dear sweet L, haunt my dreams tonight, i wills see you again, we will meet once again, dear sweet L.

WHEN I FEEL LIEK EXCERSING
I LIE DOWN TILL THE FEELING PASSES

No comments: