Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LOVE DAY.
Oof. I have fallen in looove.

With all the sweetie pies all around me. My small fridge is currently overflowing to the brim with little RitterSport chocs and sweets and whatnots. All too yummy.

In the morning, my table was stuffed with sweets, people were still giving them out. Heaven, SWEET HEAVEN. Wanted to pig put but, i knew i had to save it for my sisters face when i poured everything out. OHH YES IT WAS WORTH IT.

I got this cool heart shaped cookie form Huiyi THANKS SWEETIE and funny little packets and sweets everywhere. Wanying gave me the HERSHEY CHCOLATE BAR believe it man. I bought it at 1.30. 1.30!! And she got it for almost all the trackers and her friends.

SWEET SWEET WANYING.

And at recess i got something from Loo and Jeanie and Sarah and other 1Dee-ers. OH IT WAS THE COOLEST DAY EVER. The canteen was blasting song dedications. Welcome To The Black Parade was ringing throughtout the place. Loo had to choose the table beside the speaker. I nearly went deaf.

Sirin looked kinda moochy so we got really freaked. Tried to bribe the infocomm people to let us dedicate our song to Sirin before the LOOONG LIST of people but they were being stubborn. Freaking disappointed.

SWEETS OH GLORIOUS SWEETS.
Im keeping the little notesies people stuffed at me. TOO CUTE. By after track my chocolates were reduced to moshy chocolate milk. Liquid, really liquid. You could practically drink it. And track wasnt tough at all, today.

Just WEIGHTS. Me and Loo were jumping on the walls with happiness. We were screaming songs and being fakey-emo trying to think of emo things for Inez. We made helluva noise, got everyone kinda hyped too. Heh. OH THE JOY OF LOVE. Then we started making ourselves dizzy and spinning all around slacking off.

Valentines day + great friends = fat

Oh and tomorrow is gonna be cut-off-electricicty-and-starve-us-day. Id starve. I CANNOT LIVE ON BISCUITS.

Oosh.
Even the prospect of starving to death tomrrow aint bringing me down.

Cause im prepared.


I WOULD LOVE TO LOVE YOU
LIKE YOU DO ME
-Love To Love You. The Corrs.

No comments: