Monday, February 19, 2007

I have HANA KIMI POSTER.
Oof, i am so unbelivebly cool. COOL COOL COOL.

HANA KIMI IS COOL.
JIRO IS FUNNY
QUAN/WU ZUN IS SHUAII.
ELLA IS CUTE.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

No Cat Class Today. Happy is me.
I woke so late you wouldnt believe me even if i told you.

Then i got some scolding cause waking late and lazyishness. I told her it was CHU ER but she pretended she couldnt hear me. Went on about my undone Geog assingment so i had to get up i am now trying to finish it.

And if i dont, cant go over to Dear's.
GAH

Ahwells. I went over to Tricias place to see the Lion dance group. Still can hear the Bangs of the Drums and the Clang of the Gold Piangy Things. Its freaking loud. I can hear the ring, like right now. Seriously. Its still in my head.

I was watching my brothers K2 grad Vid. Its CHAO CUTE. Almost died laughing at the kids who had their boots flopping around their fake buns dropping of their heads.

I was rolling around on the floor and almost choked to death on the papaya. And the tickets for the Grad cost $70 altoghether, and my bro's costumes, $70, and the DVD, $35. Eh, when i was in K2, my grad was like, FREE. Please. Not considering the stupid makeup they piled on me which made me look like a clown.

The cost of living is SERIOSULY becoming higher.


By the way, did i say? I cut my hair.

I hate it.

I look like shit. CRAPSHIT. I told the woman who was cutting my hair that it was great, but i was obviously faking. My fringe in reduced to some funny side thing which i am unable to tie up anymore. And my hair is funny.

People at school were all, What happened to your fringe, man.
PLUS my mom did this double flip thing. WAHHH. Your hair!! How are you going to go to school, Amanda? Its so UGLY!

Gosh, even if its THAT bad ugly, CANT YOU GUYS AT LEAST PRETEND A LITTLE?!! Hurt my feelings, why dont you.


And my brothers Grad song is one of my FAVORITE SONGS. I was singing along so loud that the Lion Dance Boys who were carrying all their drums and that crap were starring open mouthed at me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR i said.

Guess what song it is?
Its so great. Its better when this group of sweetkids are singing it. Lovelove LOVE IT.

IF WE HOLD ON TOGETHER
I KNOW OUR DREAMS WILL NEVER DIE
DREAMS SEE US THROUGH TO FOREVER
-If We Hold On Together. Diana Ross

No comments: