Friday, February 09, 2007

Fei Lun Hai was in the newspapers.
FEI LUN HAI FEI LUN HAI FEI LUN HAI.
First page, too.

Our school makes us buy them, the newspapers, for a good cause too. Since year start WU YUE TIAN and FEI LUN HAI my two chaojiwudi favorite bands are plastered over my wall.

Man.
You shoulda seen Zhe Kang. It was damn funny. OMGGG FEI LUN HAIIIIII. WUU ZUNN! And shes running all over the class shirieking at the top of her voice and screaming WU ZUN and she and Jennifer nearly tore the papers flipping to their review page.

Then they start reciting and qouting from the papers in chinese and there i am wishin i know what they are saying. Yes, their chinese is wayyy better than mine. And Zhe Kang kept squealing and it was seriously funny.

Oh boy, wish there was Nan Xue Zhang. Hes damn cute. WAHH.

ZhiXi, i qoute: Haha, you're too emo, manda. Emotional, that is.
Cause in track me and Inez were gushing over Nan Xue Zhang and we were all pissed cause she said Wu Zun's nose is funny. Well. yeah maybe its kinda sharp, BUT THATS JUST COOL.


When i got home i was shit tired because i kinda almost killed my ankle. (Yes, i fell down the steps again) After which i sprinted 300m after that and clocked 57 (ehmatian) and Coach almost screamed the place down.

'HOW CAN YOU DO RUN WEN YOU LEG IN-JIRED? YOUR LEG MORE PAIN ONLY! GO!
GO REST. NO RUN FOR YOU ANYMORE.'

So i sat in class doing Shingleemaths for Alvin tomorrow. Ohgee, i dont think im gonna finish it. Polygons is too boring. Die-die-dead.

Im reading a story called Xfiles and its creeping me out. Ohman, breaking up with people is so shitty for normal people. I dont think someone like me can take it. Better not to start any crap before i grow more un-accident prone. Guys get sick of girlfriends who cant walk down stairs without the danger of killing themselves.

Make stupid wholemealy branish muffins. They taste terrible. Made me puke, darn. WHO EATS MUFFINS WITHOUT BUTTER OR SUGAR.. other than health freaks and my maid? (whom i presented the muffins to)

Freak. Plus, the gooey thing was supposed to be lumpy. Ours was just, well, terribly. Un-lumpy. In fact, it was kinda watery. That turned me off, for one thing. Me and Cara were snorting at our goo and other peoples goo. Lumps, nolumps, lumps, nolumps.

Then we lumped the goo into the paper muffin holders and stuffed them into the oven. Heyheyhey, guess whos muffins turned out the nicest looking? WAHAHAH. Maybe it was because Cara put too much flour (say- Flo-wer) or whatever, BUT THEY ROSE UP PRETTY ANYWAY.

Wahha. Proud of it. It tasted shitty anyway, i probably put too much apple skins and lemon thingies and cinimon and skimmilk. Ahwells. Wasnt planning on eating the thing anyway. I knew someone in my family would be sure to appreciate it.

Sorry i aint blogging regularly too. Memory's failing me. Im growing old by the second.

I can feel it in my bones, la.


MY OH MY
DO YOU WANNA SAY GOODBYE
My Oh My. Aqua

No comments: