Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fei Lun Hai is too cool, la.


Ahwell. Can you believe HaoYi? Wah, how sweet is she. She gave me the Devil Beside You disk in less than 1 days notice. And MinYi gave me the 'poster' too. Diehard fans. *grin*

Wo you wo de young is too nice a song. Nicenicenice.

Today was unbelievely boring. Ask anyone, it was too boring, all cooped up and waited for impending Science and Chinese test. Ohgosh. Half slept through almost all the lessons. Almost everyone was, y'know. Its the weather i'll bet. Too damn hot. We're all dropping like rocks.

The field is turning to it ugly brown again. It that time of the year now. The rain has abandoned. The Scorch Has Begun.

Believe it or not, chinese test on Valentines. Chinese... CHINESE. Why hasth thou forsaken me.. Give me a paragraph on Fei Lun Hai or Junki or L(!!!) willya. I'll ace it. A day of love. In chinese. OH LETS ALL LOVE WITH OUR HEARTS AND DO OUR CHINESE PAPERS.


Track tomorrow.
Ms Lim, i quote you.
"Today's skills i just let ya'll relax abit, tomorrow's training is gonna kill you"

No sleep tonight.. i can just see it.

Now, dont mind me, as i curl up into a little ball and pathetically borrow myself into a little turtle-dug hole lumping around sadly talking to myself and mooching about how i will most probably fail my test tomorrow and the day after.

Oh, really.
Dont mind me.

Cheers.


MEI DANG WO DE MU GUANG
SUO DING NI DE MU GUANG
XUI ZHU WO DE HUA YANG
WO YOU WO DE YOUNG
-Wo You Wo De Young. Fei Lun Hai.

No comments: