Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Very very very pissed.
Some girl says Situ Bi is some SUPPORTING CHEENA LOOKING ACTOR. Just when i've come to like him most.

POINT ONE. Situ Bi is not a supporting character. It is blalantly obvious that he will have his own part of the show.

POINT TWO. Situ Bi is not cheena looking. !!!!!!!!! @$$%

NO!
Amanda breathe.
Be STOIC, remember.
(Internal struggle at this point)

Seriously, who cares about some crap people say. Opinions are nothing. NOTHING I SAY. Dare not slander Situ Bi or face eternal wrath of AMANDACITISTS.


Hamster is damn sweet.
I need to think of names to call my friends.
But in reality, people seldom have names which sound like Stupid, Two Chickens, Hamster, Bobo, ectect.

Gahwells.
Y'know today i was rushing home for 7. Then my stuff fell out of my file and gang hao everything had to drop out at the bus stop.

Then this annoying kid who was super chubby kept looking out of the window and grinning and laughing at me. Then he pulled this guy sitting beside him to look and the guy looked and he was chaojiwuji freaky. Then he kinda grinned and stuff and he looked damn biantai so i just ran off.

Then again.
Im probably too paranoid.


Whacks man.
Today track was crap.

CRAP I SAY.
I was damn slow. UBER CHAO JI SLOW.
My legs wouldnt move, like jelly, la.

I couldnt even clock 20secs over for 150m. Darns. My stupid jelly wobbles were dying on me. I was kinda like trying to forefoot run like Frances said and all i could do was fumbleyboos.

Just 1 measely second. ONE. 21sec runners will always be 21sec runners. *flops on floor dramatically and groans tragically*

Loozer.
WHERES THE STOIC-NESS?
AMANDA, HUHUHUHUHUUUUHH.

Pashey.
Saw MndLau Hanyu and some figure in the car. I was rushing across the road then. AMANDAAAAAAAAA! a car shrieks. I whip around. Almost fall.

Then i wave back. Ooofies they go the same way.

MR HO CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY.
WISH YOUR WIFE A SUCSESSUL DELIVERYYY!!
GOGOOGOGO!

Jiayou!

HIGH ON A HILL WAS A LONELY GOATHERD
LAY-EE-ODL LAY-EE-ODL LAY-HEE-HOO
-Wind it Up. Gwen Stefani

No comments: