Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Today was a rainyish day.

I walk home in the drizzle. With a borrowed umbrella from
dear Zhiyang, and Aunty Huihui.

The umbrella is bright red, and its abit broken, so i try
to fix it for them. But its i figure its kinda impossible and
i get my file and everything wet in the process.

Nearing the traffic light, i cross the road and my umbrella
hits someone.

How amazingly retarded.

And think about it. Im not short, and for my umbrella to hit
someone, the person's gotta be like ubertall.

Which he was, and he looked like L.
I didn't see him cause i was busy not stepping on the cracks
in the floor.

I was hopping around and jerking the 'brella and it
was going everywhere, which was i suppose, partly why i
hit him too.


Then i went, EH, SORRY! Didn't see ya there.

Oh gosh, then i looked from under the umbrella and saw
this talltalltall tall guy, wearing a striped shirt and he looked
like L.

The way he stood was L-ish, and the way his hair was
flopping around was L-ish and the tallness was L-ish and
his whiteness was L-ish, and his face was L-ish.

And he didnt look chinese.
He looks Korean. Thats not Jap, but its closer.

So i awe at his L-ness and a walk slowly pass him.

Awing at tall guys is like, really hard, especially when
you have a umbrella, and you're trying not to get wet.

And you're trying not to look too freaky too.


THEN i realised what i had said subconsiously.

Didnt see you there.

*Grabs the two wall hitting handles and hits head on
wall going ARGH*


Ahwell.
So, meeting an L lookalike the the coolest thing that
happened to me, but somehow, after the closeure, i felt
somewhat subdued.

Then i felt all tired because after the Skills Traning thingy.
Now we have to train Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri.

*kicks wall*
*holds toe and jumps around on one foot*

Skills traning was fun.
Was raiining, so trained in the gym.

After Leg Extentions and Hip blahhbedeey, we went to
try out the crappy runny thingys, that just got sent in.

Its obvious that their all second hand, but who cares anyway.
Their all like, ubercool.

Nat kept laughing at me for looking stupid while trying.
I was laughing because she looked stupid while she was
laughing.

Cant believe Nat is going.
I want to go to Melborne with her SO much.

hey, maybe thats why im having depression.
OH.

I should like really go into depression.
The docter will then recommend a TRIP TO MELBORNE.

I will go there and be happy, and my parents will
say i can go to Nats school there and be happy.

Cara, and eveyone i love will be packed into a small
compacted rubbishbin and sent to Melborne by airmail.

We will all live in Melborne happily.

Yay.
We will then travel the earth to COUNTRYSIDES.

This isnt making me feel any better,
ABOUT NAT THE BOOB LEAVING.

I feel unbelievely sad.
ARGH.

Shes leaving this Thurs, count.
Two measly days left.

Sighs.
I do want to go to the airport on Thurs,
i do i DO!

But i cant, i CANT!


I am crawling back into my dark little shell to
study about Ecology and how soon i will be wiped off
the face of this earth.


I TRY TO BELIEVE YOU
WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT IT WILL BE OKAY
YEAH I TRY TO BELIEVE YOU
BUT I DONT
-Tomorrow. AvrilLavigne

No comments: