Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"The only reason i went out with James in the beginning was beacause of his car. I was sixteen, he was twenty, and he drove a BMW that rode smooth as velvet. (On such bases do the world's great romantic partnerships begin)"

Fascist Rock is a good book.
It has all the cool rebellion stuff, and the way the book written has a certian refreshness to it. Its damn good.

I have suddenly realised i read more than an average person. I think this is bad, because this make me unaverage, which also means, i have been missing out half the things in life while my nose in stuck in books.

This is unacceptable!

Ah wells. I been thinking about the defination of Average Person. I cannot think what it means anymore.

Nobody i know is average. In fact, their all uber smart, uber crazy, uber cute, uber sweet, uber irrtating, or uber amandaish.

Yes.
I have lost my train of thought.


Burble.
Oh yeah and Sirin broke up with Lionel Lewis because he works as a policeman and he has a girlfriend called Jenny who's a airstewardess.

She is also breaking up with wolverine for reasons unknown.
Who knew?

Ying Huo Cong De Meng is taking a new turn.
When Madman was talking to Youwei and everyone one was crying, i was crying too. Damn embarassing. I think i cry too easily. I am disgusted. Then i keep going *sniff* and then i didnt want to getup to get tissue just cause. Cause, you know, CAUSE.

Skills was CHAO-JI-WU-JI pain-ish. had to do upperbody work. Eveywhere hurts man. My back my arms my biceps my stomach my muscles and my fingernails.

Bleh. There training tomorrow again, Oh God, please make the weather beautiful tomorrow. Please let there be wind, please let there be no sunnyness.

Please help me ace my Geog.
Please help me get good grades.
Please help me not be stiff tomrrow.
Please help me get DigitalLove on itunes.

And last of all,
Please help Situ Bi to stay CHAO JI WU JI handsome and attractive and stoic and sweet and thoughtful.

Thank you.


FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN
NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU
ONLY YOU CAN LET IT IN
-Unwritten. Natasha Bedingfield

No comments: