Friday, January 12, 2007

My eye is hurting.
Its like a crappy thing that poking my eye.
And i dont know what it is, thus i am winkling
my right eye very often.

Defination of Winkling
Winkling one's eye is way of saying, blinking, in
Gong gong's lauguage. (my grandfather).

So, my sister, who always winkles her eye, gets
lectured by my GongGong everysingle day.

Yeah, so you sit there and winkle your eye right?
Stop winkling your eye.


Ectect.

Today it rained.
Suprise Suprise.

Track was in the Gym and was like, uberuber fun.
We did jackknives and backthingy and jumping on
stacked mat, and working muscles and blah.

But in life, nothing ever always goes right.
When that actually happens, watch. your. back.

Ah-bviously is was still raining when we were
dissmissed. Sadly, i did not have an umbrella of any
kind.

I walked home in the rain.
It would have been enjoyable, but unfortunately,
i was-
hugging two thick HarryPotter books in which
i was trying to keep dry,

carrying a huge ring- file in which i covered the
books with,

lugging a crappy heavy bag with tons of books,
(friday's timetable sucks)

slinging a freakishly heavy shoebag on my hand,
which was cutting into my skin.


On top of that stuff, i was drenched, and cold, and
shivering like crap.

The very worst thing was the newspaper with
WuYueTian's picture at the back which was going
up my wall was wet.

I was absolutely DEVASTATED.

I used all ways and means to use my body to cover
it, in vain, all in vain.

Newspaper which are wet arent pretty.
I ran home, dumped everything on the floor, rushed
upstairs and grabbed the hairdryer.

The newspaper was soon so heated it probably
expanded abit.

Ahem-ahem.
This happens because the molecues in a solid vibrate
faster when heated, causing the solid to expand.

HEY GUESS WHAT,
I PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS.

Then the expanded WuYueTian socalledposter
went up my wall, proudly.

Wu Yue Tian is the coolest Chinese band ever.
EVER EVER.
They are so happy, and cute and bubbly and
crazy, and their songs - En Ai ING, are the bestest
in the world.

The vid for EnAi ING esp. The BESTEST GREATEST
HAPPIEST VIDEO ever to live.


WHEEEPEEES.


EN AI I-N-G
GAI BIAN I-N-G
GAI BIAN LE HUANG HUN
LI MING
DOU NI KAI XING
-En Ai ING. WUYUETIAN!!!

No comments: