Thursday, January 25, 2007

I want Brighton Rock.
Its a ubercool book about a guy called Pinkie and and girl namedMary and murder and bloodshed and that crap.

It sounds damn interesting, there was a short exerpt from our the book in our compre. Damn, i really wanna read it. Shall check it out in the library. If i remember, that is.


I think traffic lights are cool, and smart.
I love presson those flat buttons. Not the smally red oldie ones, no. The silver flat ones are so way awsome to press.

When i walk home i would run and slam my hand against it. I love the sound it makes, and if you press your palm on it, you can feel a slight thudding and it inscreases speed after you press it.

Me and my sister and brother used to hit each other beacuse the other pressed the button first.


Yeah, man we used to be stupid, me and my sis. We had these drawers. Our drawers were extraodinary, not the type you use to put your pencils and all that. There were prized possesions inside man. PRIZED, highly.

They were our source of pride, our everything.


My sister would go,
HAHHAH i have the invisible pen!
So what, i dont even like it.

Then after awhile i would tell her if she gave it to me i would give her my Oscar The Grouch beanie. (that was damn stupid, i realise, my beanie was 100times cuter, but we were blinded by the newness of thing then)

She was all NOO WAY!
I'll give you two things from my drawer! I'd say.

NO!
Three things! Plus the pencil box polly pocket!

Then it would end with me saying MY WHOEL DRAWER! EVERYTHING INSIDE EXCEPT FOR SOME THINGS I LIKE!


Yes.
All our arguments always ended with someone offering her whole drawer. We didnt really, if we really did, it wouldnt make any difference.

We kept offereing our drawers up it would have ended up the same anyway.


Pashie.
I have a coupon to hug Sirin and Cra has a coupon for a piggy back ride. We are redeeming it at the same time.


Cuba plus iceland?
LITTLE ICECUBES!

And i need to get Wei present too.
PRESENTS.
MONEY.
HOLI-HOLIDAY

Happy New Year.


I DONT CARE I DONT CARE,
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME
CAUSE I LOVE YOU, I'LL FOLLOW YOU
-All Day. Hillsong United

No comments: