Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I see clouds today again.
Clouds are damn wonderful. I love them so much. Y'know i could watch them the whole day if i could.

The clouds today were pretty.
I was walking with my friends to the gate then i saw them. Lookign all fluffy and happy and still.

No kidding, its the first time i've seen clouds so still before. Its like they were begging me to take a picture and share it with the world. Man, those clouds were postcard-worthy.


I was like, half transfixed then my legs started faling and i stood there mumbling about how i wished i had my camera.


Oh.
Cara just called.

She tells me a story about a abominable jungle woman, who was lost at the age of 7, and was found living in a jungle naked 20 years later.

The peoples tried to give her clothes but she tore the clothes up.

Cara is terrified that the jungle woman will visit her.
In any case, me too.
She sounds damn freaky.


I have usher duty on Fri for the parents meet teacher.
I was happy cause im missing Fri's UBER TOUGH training. But then i realised THAT I WOULD MISS YING HUO CONG THE MENG.

Oh dratty.
Si Du Bi is the cutest sweetest boy on earth.
(See emphasis on BOY Junki/L aint boys no more)

He is so, stoic, and smart and he notices stuff.
(its my new word, stoic. i wanna be stoic too. Although is is, proving quite impossible. BUT AMANDAS DONT GIVE UP! Be Stoic!)

Ahwells.
My heads really tired from turning to check for forest womans jumping on me and eating my clothes or something.

Goodnight ya.


OH ITS SO NICE TO BE WITH YOU
I LOVE ALL THE THINGS YOU SAY AND DO
-Nice To Be With You. Gallery

No comments: