Monday, January 08, 2007

I rub my eyes sleepily, for i am sleepy.

Today lessons start.
It's sleepy, and i get really hungry in class.

I keep feeling my tummy moving around and making
funny noises. It is irritating.

We got Lumps, TanYT, Ho, and so on.

Sniff.

I am angry for not wanting to learn Malay.
Why dont i want to learn Malay?
WHY DOES THE LANGUAGE NOT APPEAL TO ME?!

Why do other people find it great to learn Malay and not me.
WHY.

And why are those people the smart people.


MsLee tells us a funny story about how she falls off her bike, in Japan (SHE GETS TO GO) and all the fishcakes flies. Its funny how hyperish she is.


Tricia gets all emotional today, and its scary.
She starts crying and i sittin there freaked and trying to make her laugh.

Blehs.

My eyes hurt.

Goodnight.

No comments: