Sunday, January 14, 2007

I am unbelievebly annoyed.
OH MAN, POKE ME.

I AM ANNOYED VEVY VERY MUCH,
SO POKE ME,

POKE ME!

Argh.

POKE POKE POKE ME.

Ah well.
Hello there.

L is cool, funny, cute, hot, giftedly smart and shuaii
person. WHICH MAKES HIM THE BEST PERSON
EVER.

Man, i cried so much when he died.

He had Watari's picture with him and he dropped
the bar of chocolate he was eating when he died,
happily.

Hes always happy when he eats.
He died a happy peaceful *sob* death.

I kept crying and Cara was laughing cause i was
crying at him dying and then i was half laughing and
half crying.


L is such a complex, amazing, smart, guy.
He'd been through so much more than CRAZED
EVIL LIGHT, he had no parents man, all he had
was Watari and how sad he must have felt when
Watari died.

L isnt the type to show emotions outwardly.
He shows in a very subtle manner.
Upset: Eats less
Not upset: Eats non stop.

Oh, how i adore him.

I love smart guys.
ArtemisFowl, James Bond, L

I love L-ish guys
L, the dear sweetie.

I love Junki-ish guys.
Junki


L was like, uber funny, with the mask and all.
OH THE MASK WAS UBER FUNNY.

Heh.

L, oh L.

No comments: