Saturday, January 20, 2007

HONEY WHY YOU CALLING ME
SO LATE.
HONEY WHY YOU CRYING
IS EVERYTHING OKAY.

My new tutor is ubercool.
Hes a undergrad and he used to get creeped out
by weird numbers on calculators and scary stuff
too.

He laughs at silly things and he's cool.


I was imagining L coming at my door step going
moshimoshi (even though thats only said on phones
it sounds UBER kawaii when he says it) and teaching
me Maths and English.

Then i figure that wont do any good cause i wont
concentrate. I'd rather him be my bestfriend.

So Alvin is just fine.
Im trying to finish the work he got me to do.
Trying, TRYIING

*errghhergghher*


Went to Center to have study group with 'em.
Was kinda fun, me and Belly were fighting over
who was smarter.

Then Xi Le De Xing Yang.
Then we got locked in the dark cold room with
ZhiYang and Dillion and they took advantage of our
pure-white innocence.


Dillion was head butting me on my stomach, and
it still hurts.

Zhiyang guarded the door.

My and Belly sang Lips Of An Angel real loud
and ignored their tireless attemps to hurt us.


I have a pimple on my cheek
I am sad.

It is growing smaller tho.
So i am happy.

Jeeeeeepees man.


I wonder why people like other people, when it
is obvious that they cannot do anything about it,
because they are serverely underage and it gets
in the way of studies and all that crap.

Plus it destroys happy friendship.
Cannot talk normally anymore, without being wonky
and flirtish and stupid.

Liking people is annoying.

Not L, or Junki, cause they, and only they are worth
the Like, at this age.

Yeah, well. Plus kids.
I love Ginny the 7 month old kid.

Sighs.


I like ants too.


ITS REALLY GOOD TO HEAR YOU VOICE
SAYING MY NAME,
IT SOUNDS SO SWEET
COMING FROM THE LIPS OF AN ANGEL
HEARING THOSE WORDS IT MAKES ME WEAK.
-Lips of an Angel. Hinder

No comments: