Monday, January 15, 2007

Bahs, oh the horrors.
I have lost my wallet, which incidentally, holds
setimental value.

Wallet:
Gift from DiQing, Braun Buffel one too.
Man, manmanman. He gave it to me when he
heard i lost my old OP one, NOW I LOSE THIS ONE.

Inside:
Cutest photo of my brother that fits into
my wallet.

A sticker of Mater the truck who is my favorite
char in Cars which was also given by my brother.

Ezlink which has a photo that does not make me look
mentally disabled, or like a mushroom head.

$10.

ATM card.

Sweet memory cards given to me for Birthdays and
whatnots.

Others, etect.


Im hoping, with all my hearts and all my souls that
my handphone and wallet both are lying safely under
my desk, happily waiting for my arrival.


Oh.
And according to my Geog textbook, males have shorter
livespans compared to females.

This gave my G-teacher a funny idea about how we
should all marry guys 10 years younger than us so
we will never be widowed.

*cough*

So according to her logic, if i were to get married when
im 23, it would be to a school boy.

Plus, if i were to get married now, it would be to a
3 year old.

Older guys appeal more to me. L, for example.
Im hoping my wallet was accidentally sent to Japan
and he came to Singapore to deliver it to me.

Im not seeing much of JonathanMP these days.
Im thinking hes moved, but then i would go into
depression so im not thinking about him just yet.


Oh craps.
And i thanks Bing for getting Pink Stitch instead
Blue Stitch because Blue Stitch has a sasuage head.

Hes really ugly.
Pinky's loads better.


LISTEN BABY IM SORRY
JUST WANNA TELL YOU DONT WORRY
I WILL BE LATE
DONT STAY UP AND WAIT FOR ME
-The Call. Backstreet Boys.

No comments: