Monday, January 22, 2007

Aeroplanes are way cool.
Cool Cool Cool.

I saw one at Track and eh, it was uber nicey.
Lovelovelove aeroplanes.

I wonder why aeroplanes dont have telescopes.
To look down y'see.
It'll be like damn great.

Its probably counter my hate for sitting in aeroplanes.
I really do hate sitting in one.
Makes me puke.




Guess what,
I've been voted prettiest girl that history has
ever managed to produce!

No kidding, seriously!






Yes, im kidding.
That was just to cushion your amusement.

I've been made monitor.
Again.

Benita's reaction:
YOU?? MONITER???


It certianly does brings back merories.
Still remember i was a monitor back then in
Primary school.

Unsuprisingly, i was the worst monitor anyone
had ever seen.

I brought the Class Register home by accident
and kept it with me for days.
It became soggy crap and almost decomposed
in my bag.

Im still wondering how that happened, dont ask me.

I laughed away with the class while the other two
Monitors SHHHHHHed away.
Sadly, in vain.

I crapped around and didnt do duties.

Awcrap.
That was shit, man.


Nah, im not gonna do that anymore.
I've some ideas for CNY deco, THEIR UBERCOOL
but my UBERCOOl ideas dont normally seem to appeal
to many.


Gahs.
Today we saw Pei.
She looked somewhat like a chicken and it was really,
REALLYRRRREAAALLY funny.

EH PEII WHYS YOU'RE HAIR LIKE THAT!?

Oh, because my hair had a very tight knot so i
cut it off, then become like that.

Mann, i almost killed myself laughing.


I wanna go Mcritchie on sat.
I wanna i wanna i wanna.
But see, i have Alvin Class on sat morn.

Cheer Mid-d see, if anyone of ya happen to be
going there, see if you can find the SNG team.

Scream GO STNICKS!
Do good for everyone.
I'll be proud of you.


SAD EXCUSES AND FALSE HOPES HIGH
I SAW THIS COMING
STILL I DONT KNOW WHY
I LET YOU IN
-Predictable. Good Charlotte

No comments: