Saturday, December 09, 2006

You know what?
Westlife rocks.

WESTLIFE RULES.
WESTLIFE RULES.

You can get me their album for christmas.

They rule.
My goodness.

I was in Unitedsquare then i heard,
CANT BELIEVE THAT IM A FOOL AGAIN.
THOUGHT THIS LOVE WOULD NEVER END
HOW WAS I TO KNOW
YOU NEVER TOLD ME

Then it kept ringing in my head till forever,
but it wouldnt click.

So when i got home i found it was Fool Again.
Then i was listening to all the Westlife old songs.

They rock.


Moving On Swiftly.

I AM GOING TO THAILAND TOMORROW.
Zipeedeedoodah
Zipeedeedeh!

I packed.
I have a list of people who i have to buy stuff for.

Well.
1. Jonel - cause she begged and i promised.
2.Bing- cause hes missing out
3.BQ- cause hes missing out
4. Belly- cause she got me these ultra cool earrings from jap.
5. Cara- cause shes getting me something from Aussie.
6. Jeryl - cause hes a chicken. and loves chicken.
7. Nat - cause she rocks. plus i have to make her feel guilty. FOR LEAVING.
8. gum for my friends.


Yay.
Im sure there are more people, but my brains all stuckky today.

Im too excited!
Whoopee!

Anyway.
Barney rocks anyhow.
Me and my bro were watching it from the kids hairdressers shop.

That shop is totally way cool.
This 5 year old kid came out looking like punk.
Spikey purple hair everything.

*Whistle*

Almost hugged him.
This kinda hair makes me squirm man.
Hot eh?

Barney, rules tho.


IF I LET YOU GO
I WOULD NEVER KNOW
WHAT I LIFE WOULD BE
HOLDING YOU CLOSE TO ME
-Westlife. If i let you go

No comments: