Monday, December 18, 2006

Pissed.

PISSED WITH ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO HAVE MUMMIES WHO CHECK THEIR PHONES AND COMPLAIN TO THE MOM OF THE KID THEY SMS.

Pissedpissedpissed.

Why, WHY oh why,
Is it that EVERYTIME they check,

ITS ALWAYS ME THAT SMSES THEM THE MOST?
Its just so wrong, and SO not true.

JUST CAUSE THEY KNOW MY MOM, AND THEY FEEL THE NEED TO TELL MY MOM I SMS THEIR SONS ALOT.

Its is, not fine, this need. It is COMPLETELY UNNECCECARY and embarrasing.




First it was Bing, then Wei, and NOW Jeryl.


I sms girls a whole lot more.

AND WHYY, tell me why, issit that only the guys mother who tell my say i sms their sons alot?
(and hell i DO NOT. Its just my stinkin luck that makes them check their phone just when i smsed them)

Maybe moms have the MISCONCEPTION that I AM TRYING TO SECUCE THEIR SONS or something.


Jeeeee-zus.

Anyway.
WHY THE HECK DO MUMMIES CHECK THEIR KIDS PHONES IN THE FIRST PLACE? (its bad enough)
Dont geddit.

Its their kid's stuff man.
They should stop that.

So,
FOR THE LOVE OF AMANDA
PLEASE, PLEASEEE

Join the

Delete Your Messages Club.

Kamsahamnida!

No comments: