Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My sister told me that it was 4 days to the Chiang Mai trip. I cant believe it. I didnt even see it coming! Somehow when i look at the calender i feel really scared. Holidays are ending.

Time passes really fast. I dont get where the whole last month went. i hardly remember. It still feels like the holdiays are just starting.

I dont get it.

Where has my time went? A whole 720 hours. Whoeoe ouuta the window. What does life mean anyway? Its eeky. I keep thinking too much these days. And feel sad for no reason. Maybe im getting cancer.

Got for track. Sweat like crazy. Walk home, do my homework go out and play, watch tv, play computer, movies, dinners out. Robot? Robot.

Camps, trips, they used to hold more excitement to me than now. Whats happening to me. I think im dying or something. Gee.

The blob dies.

Bloody hell. Its like im dreaming. And i really want to wake up.



*SLAP*





Hey.
Now im all cheered up.

Seems like talking to friends makes you really happy. Maybe thats why we live? Be happy, make friends. Make your friends happy! Make other smile. Then you can smile too.

AZA AZA FIGHTING!

Hey you know Nicholas has been calling me since Sunday? OH MY GOSH that little sweetie head. HUGGY. Every other hour the phones rings and his sweet little voice goes hello?

I CANNOT TAKE IT.

Happy me.

I got his add and everything.
BELIEVE IT LADY.

He wants me to VISIT. And you know he used to live in the estate beside mine? Sigh. But now he lives in Serangoon tho. If only he was still living there. I'll probably be there now.

Okay im back to normal.

NOW I CANT WAIT TO GO CHIANG MAI OHMYTIAN WHEEEEEEE.
TOO BAD BING AND BQS NOT COMING!
(They have the supergirls tho)

Nao and Wei and Dear and Xianyi.
HiphipHOORAY.

ZEEPEHDEEDOODAH
ZIPPEDEEDEHHHH.

I miss Cara.
Shes off in Aussie.

Eveyones going to Aussie, is in Aussie was in Aussie.

SARANG IN GA YO
GUE DAE NAH WAH GHAT DAH
MYUHN SHEE JAHK EEN GAH YO
-Goong

No comments: