Wednesday, December 06, 2006

LAST CHRISTMAS.
I GAVE YOU MY HEART. <3
THE VERY NEXT DAY
YOU GAVE IT AWAY
This Christmas.
To save me from tears, ><

I'll give it to someone
Special.



You know when i stop training, all my muscles will turn into fat. Which is not a very good thing issit? Cause like these four years i'll be running day in day out.

Then KABAM after o'levs i stop traning.
I will be reduced to a fat lump.

Sigh.
Of course, that is a long way off.
3 more measly years before i hop off to JC or Poly. Maybe i wouldnt even beable to make it in.

Of course, i would like to fly a plane.
Which means i have to ace my maths and physics.

Which means i will never fly a plane.
Or a jet.
Or a private jet.
Or anything.

Plus my eyesight is rocketing upup and away.
My dream is slowly disintergrating before my eyes.

Sob.
I wish my grandfather saved some kings life.
Then i can marry a super shuaii guy and be rich just . like. *snap*

Well maybe not.
Ask any smart kid what they would do with a wish. They'll say i wish that anything they say would come true.

I'll say thats smart. And thoughtless. Everything you want coming true will probably affect your life so much, so much. After getting every thing you want, you wont suffer. At all. You'll enjoy this great life of everything going right.

And what next?

If life dont have downs and ups,
Life dont have joy.

If you enjoyed for you whole life, you wont know how its feels like to be truly happy. Life is just pleasure and enjoyment for you. And you forget how it feels like to be sad.


And thats not true joy issit?

Ahwell.
Im thinking too much again.
I dont even get what im thinking about sometimes.


Today i saw this maid that looked like J.lo.
She freakishly LOOKED so much like J.lo i almost took a picture of her. She freaking tall. She gives out that kinda incoming,incoming make way vibe.

Damn pretty lah.
I was wondering what she was doing being a maid.

I mean.
DAMN with that kinda looks she coulda got herself a job as a model or airstewardess.

I AM SO GONNA BE A AIRSTEWARESS.
Well. For awhile anyway.

I WILL ROUND THE WORLD.
I'll show them.


Plus i saw these lump of sand on the pavement. It was really cool. As in REALLY cool. Cause it looked like HawaiiImported sand to me. Dont ask me how i knew. It was just a feeling.


THE ONE WHO INFLICTS PAIN
CANNOT SLEEP IN PEACE
-J.O

No comments: