Friday, November 10, 2006

Yeahh.

The kid, who looked freakishly like Jonathan Michael Parker with a shaved head WAS Jonathan Michael Parker. Saw him today again. Boy. He is the cutest thingy after L.

He and his sweet little shaved head are so adorahble. Wahhh.

I went to watch STEP UP with Hitler, Bubbles, Natthegreat, Weiting, Serlin, Jenna, and Nifer.

My very happy group of people.
They are really greatly nice people, if you see them right.
Step up, is a good show.
IFFFF you like dancing, dancers, dancing, and dancing, and you know, dancing.

Yeah. Dancey show, if you ask me.
And you know the IMVU thingy, i find my charater so
damn freaky i cannot take it.
She flirts so retardedly. And shes ugly.


I realise i make alot of noise too.
Seriously.

In the cinema, when the place was deathly silent, i suddenly had this
overcomeing urge to laugh. The show was kinda funny.
Then i kept making unappropiate noises at unappropriate times.
Don't know whats wrong with everyon.. i mean me.

Then in train, i was talking to Hiter and Loo and NTG, and when
they left the train i stopped talking for a while,
Selin went
: Its kinda quiet.

It was in fact, unnatuarally quiet.


Very very quiet.





I was freaked.


Oh well. Cant be helped.


"IF i had a blog it would be somthing like...
Today i woke up i thought that my back itched a little bit so i decided to scratch it. then i went into the toilet to brush my teeth..."
-Jeryl on me asking him to start a blog.

Ha.
I bet he'll get one under PP.
HAHAHA.


IM MORE THAN A BIRD
IM MORE THAN A PLANE
IM MORE THAN SOME PRETTY FACE
-Superman

No comments: