Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WAHHHHH.
Im happy.

This song makes me happy.
Really happy.
Im happy.
Everyone im happy.
Ehman. I wanna hug someone.



Wheepes.


I still remember genting.

Was in the cablecar.
Then the thing was like, enclosed.
I wanted to die. It was hot and stuffy and i couldnt SEE
anything. It was glassy! I wanted so much to jump out.
I would have, except it would be impossible unless i broke the
glass.

So i was inside winding everyone and whining and mooching.
Then i saw a small window. I never noticed!
I stick my head out the puny opening.
Then i scream. And scream.

Wind oh mighty glorious wind.
I melt with happiness.
So then i scream at the other carriage.

I scream and scream and scream.
DADDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
MMAAAAAAAAAAMMMMIEEEEEE!

Xiao Shen says i've gone mad.
Haha. I laugh till i get a stomach ache.
Then i hear it.

YEEEAHHHHHHHHH

They answer!
Thats way cool.

The way back is more fun.
Since i found the window already i wave to the people from
the other side going the other way.
HELLOOOOOOOO!
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was kinda late and then these china men were all sleeping.
I think i woke them up. Heh.
Then there was the crappy kids who ignored us.
And the malay boys.

Oh boy were they totally overenthu.
Screaming and yelling in some formation.
For all i know they mighta been hurling vulgarities.

They were three carraiges full of em.
Crazy, them.
I just say one HELLO!
And they go yell malay at me.

Then after i passed them long still can hear them shouting.
Geez man.

But it was fun..

AND THEN I REMEMBER WHEN WE WENT TO CHINA
with bing-y and dear-ie and Bquan and weii and nao and gang.
Then i was sitting in the open air cablecar with dear.
WAHHH THAT WAS FUNN.
Sighs. I wanna sit that again...

At first i was thinking of pushing her to sit with Quan.
But then i scared she cry.
So then heh.

We had some competition.
Me and dear against Quan and Bing.
Waha. Then they were all LOOSSEEERRR. And making the
L-sign and we were LOOOSEERRR back.

We were waving at people and seeing who had more people
who waved back. Haha.
Then i forget who won.
Probably us lah. You know, cause im so friendly and stuff.

But that trip was really fun.
I still remember we kept making Dear.
Then she almost cried.

And then the bus trip i had a whole seat to myself.
WHEEEEE. And stuff.

Then the camera woman was trying to invade our space
then Bing charmed her away.
Ohwell.

Now i think about it, she was kinda pitiful.

Im off point here.
I havent told you bout ChenChen yet!
Will say later.


MELTING UNDER BLUE SKIES
BELTIN IN THE SUNRISE...
COME ON COME ON
THE WORLD'S A LITTLE BRIGHTER
IM IN LOVE
-Accidentaly In Love

No comments: