Saturday, November 11, 2006












UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
I PROMISE I WONT CHANGE
SO YOU BETTER GIVE UP

I've gone to heaven i tell you.
Gabriel is so SWEET.
And yeah, so is Jonathan, and Dillion but GABRIEL.
He is so CUTE.

*Swoon*

Really.
Just met him today at Marcus's party.
I was just back from busking at HougangMall.
I was, 3hours and 30 mins late for the party, only
30 mins to go.

THEN i saw the kids.
The buncha sweeties.

I said hello to all of them and became thier friend.
Dillon Gabriel Aaron Zachary

Gabriel: Smart mouthed supershuaii naughty kid.
Dillon: Less cute than my Dillion. But sweet kid.
Aaron: Big sized boy. And ..bullied. Ohtheirony.
Zach: Oh grief, this guy.

So i got home, all tired and sorethoaty from singing.
THEN the house was in a helluva mess with this crazy
bunch of kids making helluva racket.

THEN i realised that there were only four kids.
FOUR little innocent boys could create this.
I am in shock.
I watch as the hypersiao thingys race about.

I am happy.

While i eat my dinner i help with the eggrace.
Which takes about 20mins to get everyone standing.
And then the game took about 1 min.

Tough.
Gariel is shuaii.
And cool.

Unlike Zach who considers me shes my girlfriend
you know after i hugged him.

Then he went around the house annoucing that.
Then Gabriel went EEE, Hey jie, are you his girlfriend?
HE CALLED ME JIE!

*dies*

And then they tell me they dont like Zach cause he likes
this K1 girl and all the rest of the guys hate the girls.

Geez. Boys.

And they tell me this gal Shevvon is like the leader of
the class because she makes everyone listen to her by thretening to tell the other k1s and 2 to DONT FREIND YOU if they dont listen.

I love gabriel.
He just makes one of these cards for me, i'll be happy
for my whole birthday.

He made one for markie...
Markie does'nt know how lucky he is.


Busking was fun.
Singing at Hougang Mall from 2-7.
It was great getting the whole mall's attention.
I was waving like crazy while my friends go
i dont know you.


I DONT WANNA BE TOLD TO GROW UP
AND I DONT WANNA CHANGE
I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
-Grow up. Simple Plan.


No comments: