Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tian ah.
Gabie dahl' is here.

Aint he the schweetest wittle kid.
Whee.

He and my brother are currently playing
PS2 which i took 15 mins to fix into the big TV.
It was worth it. Gabriel said
YOU'RE COOL. Yes. To me.

BOY is he adorable.
He's going to Aitong tho. Damn sad thing.
If he was going to Cathigh like my bro then
he can come over like, more often.

Heyheyhey.
Today on the way home i THINK i saw
Alex's bro and mom in a car. They nearly
ran me down, oh-boy.

I was crossing the BlackWlineCross and then
this car came ZZSHMING at me. -shock-
Then i saw the driver was this woman in sunglasses
and then a guy staring at me like i was tyring to
kill myself.

HELLO?
Some respect here.

Then after the car had driven away i suddenly had a revelation. That HE LOOKED UNCANNILY SIMILAR TO ALEX!

Okay. I guess this doesnt really matter.

Anyyyway.
Later i saw my dream car again.
I repeat. DREAM CAR.


It was the sleekest most beautiful thing i've ever seen in my whole life. Seriously. AND it was this cool shade of green. With the thing at the back. WITH black windows and its top could draw back. Yes, i've seen it with the top down before.

-Falls in love all over again-

DAMN its great.
I was starring at it so longingly that the security
guard asked if my boyfriend was inside. Geez.
Cant a girl moon over other things?

Give us some space man.

PLUS i also saw this two old men riding
motorcyles. They looked freakishly weird.

But it was cool.
I waved and shout ALLTHEWAY at them.
I think they were racing or something.
It was really weird. And retarded.

Okayokay.
Now i have to go back downstairs to
check on my Gabes and Markie. Im afraid
my sister is manipulating them to hate me like
HE kept doing to that kid at the beach.

UH-OH
THERE YOU GO AGAIN
TALKING SAINAMATIC
YEAH YOU
YOU'RE CHARMING
GOT EVERYBODY STARSTRUCK
-If we were a movie. Hannahmonatana

No comments: