Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sports Camp.

My oh my.
Sports camp was ay-okay.

Had training in the morning, later we had stocktaking. Which was clearing up the crap in the cupboards. I'll say. The stuff there was so freakishly dusty it musta been there for 10 years.

So we were clearing the paints, (now where did they come from?) and MAN there was about over 15 bottles of 'em. Big ones tiny ones all shapes and sizes. And the paints were probably lying there for all lonely and smelly. And rotty.

The paints were all drying out so we had to force the lids open with coins to check if they were decomposing. Im telling ya. Sounds easy and HECK its not. My hands still have the marks.

Nat the great tipped one of the paints and the whole floor became a pretty pretty silver. It was much prettier than our brown ugly cracky floor innit?

But NOOO Nat the great and Lee the greater and their friends had to use more than 5 bottles of thinner to slowly scrub the pretty silver out.

Tough going.

We took about 3 hours to get the floor clean again.

I breathed in SO much poison and WALL paint and thinner smell im probably gonna get lung cancer, and die a early death. Or i would die of skin cancer because we kept rubbing kerosine and thinner on ourselves to get the paint off.

Hoo boy.

Later Ms Lim taked about stuff and then i had the worst sleep of my life.
Which was continued the next morning by the a DAMN long walk across Bishan Park and back, and across bishan park, and back and across and back and across and back and across and back and across and back and across and back. (for some amazing race. YES. AGAIN! Sigh)

My legs dropped off halfway.

My sister is bugging me in her new MSN account. Shes pretending to be Bing and im pretending i believe her.

Plus i wanna watch Brokeback. Far Away song is really sweet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L69WmoggNFQ


THIS TIME THIS PLACE
MISUSED MISTAKES
TOO LONG TOO LATE
WHO WAS I TO MAKE YOU WAIT

I LOVE YOU
I LOVED YOU ALL ALONG

I MISSED YOU
FAR AWAY FOR FAR TOO LONG

ON MY KNEES
LAST CHANCE
ONE LAST DANCE

SO FAR AWAY
SO FAR AWAY
FAR AWAY FOR FAR TOO LONG.

I NEED TO HEAR YOU SAY
I LOVE YOU
I LOVED YOU FOR FAR TOO LONG

HOLD ON TO ME
NEVER LET ME GO

-Far Away

No comments: