Friday, November 17, 2006

SJI guys came to our school to train.
I think.

Unless they are like, fake kids wearing SJI
uniform. Or whatever.

And im really sorry Cara.
Truly. Really.
I shall make you something to make up for
leaving you IN A COOL CLASS WITH SIRIN
AND ANGEL AND MY OTHER FRIENDS
WHILE I STAY IN THE SPORTS CLASS..

All alone.

OH MY TIAN.

I think my maid's an angel.
She cooked MeeRumbus for the first time and
its so freakishly nice i cannot take it.

Plus she fried koropok (however its spelled) for
us. GAH i thank god for her man.

Im cheered tons already!

Oh yeah.
Plus it's NAT's birthday on the 24.

And today JonathanMP's friend poked a branch
in me side. And Nat kicked my face.
Taekwondo is cool.

And JONATHAN waved to me and kicked me.

Im making progress.

No comments: