Friday, November 03, 2006

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYY.

You will NEVERRR guess where im going tomorrow.
BEECAUSE IM NOT TELLLINGGG!



IM GOING TO GENTING HIGHLANDS!
IIIMMM GOING TOMORROW!!!
AINT THAT GREAT?

With Brain Beatrice Andrea Jellyca.
WHEEE. And my family and thier familes.
OOOOOOhhhH

FUN TIMES OHHHHH FUN TIMES I SAYY.


Genting!
Wheepie whoO!

It suddenly dawns on me that Genting aint that cool.
BUT WHAT THE HECK.
WAHAHAHAHAHAH. IM GOING AWAYYY.
AWAYYYYY FROM MY DULL BORING LIFE.

AWAY I SAY.

AWAY I WILL BE,
DONT MISS ME!

I made i pooeeemmmm.
You hear that?
WAHAHAHA. I MADE A POEM!


Shark attack is a boring book.
Sigh. I need something to make me creeped.

BOOORRINNNGGG.
EEVRYTHINGG IS BORRINGGGG.
*watches FMA*

Today i saw this fat small kid.
He was mumbling weird things.
I said hello!

And he went - gabgabgabga.
Something like that.
He was with his kid friend and they were talking
absolute rubbish.

Like,
-Gabababababa
-meesheegababa
-Blubeehoha

Stuff like that.
I was laughing till i cannot take it.
Then i told them markbooble and then i point at them
and laugh.

They were super cute lah.
So i sat down with them and we play rubbish games.
It was kinda fun.


AND i also saw a botak JonathanMP.
As in, a Jonathan lookalike BUT with terribly little hair.
WHICH MADE HIM LOOK DAMN AHDORAHBLE.

In my estate somemore.
Aiiyo. Kawaii seh.

It MAYY have been Jonathan with a hair cut.
Id never know. I woulda asked him but his older brother
around 15plus was playing with him so i just waved.

Sigh.
Dear dear Jonathan.


WHOOPEE AHHYO!
I'll get stuff for you guys!
Dont miss me!

ITS NOT IF YOU WIN OR LOSE
ITS HOW YOU RACE AROUND THE TRACK
-Puttputt enters the race

No comments: