Monday, November 13, 2006

I can go sports class.
Hip hooray.





Glum.



Heck.
What am i supposed to do?
Nat is leaving next year,

-NAT OH NAT
WHY HASTH THOU FORSAKEN THEE-

Loo is quitting,
Cara wont be there
Neither will Sirin.
Nor Angel.

Whats the use in going anyway.
I'll probably be hell miserable.
BUT just listen to her go on.

'Its a great opportunity. You guys will have more
chance then the normal track girls. You girls will
be the creame, the best.
Handpicked teachers, and no music nor dance
lessons. Instead on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you
will have skill training. And in the competition
month you girls wont miss any lessons too.
You girls are VERY lucky.'

Aha.
So all that for freindship? Dont look appealing
enough.

Sounds horrid the way its all out here.
Of course, i could make great friends with the other
girls.

But darn, cant do school without Cara in class.
And cant do track with no Nataie either.

This reeks.
Changes changes.
My head hurts.


And then while i was thinking about all this
crap, PLUS that shitty CIP form which has
been giving me headache, i see THE cat.

Its some kinda chashmere cat-howver you spell.
You know that cat in alice in wonderland?
The creepy one who keeps disappering?

Yeah. Looks like its twin.
Its all fat and white with freakishly yellow eyes.
Creeped.

Then its eyes were following me when i walked
past it. I was freaked.
Hey! The horrid yellow eyes!

Then i decided to like, test if it was my imagination
or something so i started to walk up and down.
Boy oh boy. Sure enough, its yellow visual thingys
followed me all the way.

Then it suddenly stood up.
WAHH.THAT gave me a shock.
I screamed.

If you know me any, you would know how soft
i scream.

Yeahyeah. Then everyone in the vincinity
like all thier heads turned. Gah. I wave then run
home like a lunatic.

Whtever.
When i get home, all annoyed and creeped,
my dear dear sister pissed me off.

I cannot take this.
HEY AND PLUS I GOT THE THIRD BOOK!
THE HIGH LORD.

WAHHHHHHHHH.
Im so happy.
Be happy for me.

I am then reminded of my bleak future.





School.


ITS MY LIFE
AND ITS NOW OR NEVER
I AINT GONNA LIVE FOREVER
IM JUST GONNA LIVE WHEN IM ALIVE

No comments: