Friday, October 20, 2006

We were at the charesmatic talk again.
My parents managed to get me to go.
AGAIN.

Its at the basement of church.
We got there late cause i wanted to watch Princess Hours.
(Chnl U. 7:oo)

So. Not space.
Then we had to sit in this place where the stupid big pillar
was right is front of us.

So i had to squash with this guy i didnt know.
Mumble. Was kinda awkward.

Then Freddy Gomez went on with his very deep talk.
Then the blessing thing where everyone fell like domino.
I didnt know any songs they sang so i anyhow sing.
Then always wrong. Then the guy beside me keep snorting.

Saw Juijui and Aunty Jocelyn there too.
After the talk i went crazy and started telling them about
how my skin broke and bled after the hang on bar thing
coach made us to. Then i shoved the scar at them.

Haha. Poor them.

Juijui told mom that her shirt made her look old.
Wahaha!
Then in the car she was all affected and kept asking
if it really did make her look old and stuff.

Mom: Does this shirt really make me look old?
Me: Depends. Are you talking about the colour or what.
Mom: Just does it?
Me: You mean if it makes yout skin look nice? Or what.
Mom: JUST, DOES IT LOOK NICE?
Me: Oh, you mean how it matches your face huh.
Mom: You dont be cheeky, you!
Me: Bu..butbut... im not..

Boy, can i make her go crazy.

Then later.

Mom: So manda, really. Does it make me look old?
Me: (big eyes) Mummmyy.. all that matters is whats in
your heart!
Mom: WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH! HAHAHAAHAHAH!
HAHAHAHAAHH!HHAHAHAHAHAH! JOHN!! DID YOU
HEAR HERR??? WAHAHAHAAHAH!
Dad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Me: Geez.
Mom: Now you know what i'll tell you when you want clothes
eh? Manda?

Oh damn.
Got myself cornered there. Heh.

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE
WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP
I REPEAT
WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP

No comments: