Tuesday, October 10, 2006

We had to do the Pillipines thingy on stage.
Somehow, i was coherced into being the guy, like always.

So well. I had to wear a BARONG TAGALOG and parade
around the stage. Gee.
See, the Barong Tagalog is for guys and there are holes all
over. So i refused to wear it.

Then, they said i could wear my PE tshirt under it.
AND that i could wear my cargo pants.
So well, i relented.

Then i changed into the brown thing and ran all around
looking like i had no pants on because my PE pants were abit
short. Then they were shouting at me to put it on because
it looked obsence.

So. I sat there, sweating. In my long sleeve ugly shirt and my
cargo pants. Hothothot. Then Sirin said male models always
look hot and sweaty when and well, hot. And wet.

So it was okay. But, of course, i WASNT a male model.
I remembers the time at church camp where we saw this
super shuaii Korean actor at Sentosa wearing a long sleeve white
tshirt sweating like hell waiting for the shooting to start.

HE looked hot.

Nnrgh.

It turned out okay. My pose was just staring. So i walkwalk, stop.
STARE.
WAlkwalk, stop, STARE.

Ah well. Bing knows Yuhan, Bing knows Tingwei. Small world.

I see JONATH... i guess you know what coming.
JONATHAN MICHAEL PARKER again.

He's on his sweet little bike.
I smile, then the little devil goes, hey braindead.

I swoon. What a sweetie.
His accent is so thick it only registed after he scooted away.
WAITT. WHATTT DID HE SAYYY??

Sigh.
Where do these kids GET these typeah things from.
But i am still infatuated with him. Bah.
If you see him you'll understand.


I CLIMB A TREE OUTSIDE HER HOME
TO MAKE SURE SHE IS ALONE
I SEE HER IN HER UNDERWEAR
AND I CANT HELP BUT STOP AND STAREE
-Busted, What i go to school for.

No comments: