Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We go zoo.
I make fwends.
We play.
We funfun.

We happy.

Yeah. I was looking at this log and it looked
really REALLLYY like a log. So, i said it was a log.

It was mossy.
It wasnt moving. Yet, Sirin insisted it was a crocodile.
I laugh.

Throw the pebble at it. She say.
I don't waste pebbles. I say.

We come back 30 minutes later.
The log is gone.
Sunk? Dead? Rotted?

Shiver.

Maybe it swam away.
A crocodile. Yes, yes. Must be.

So we see the log at the other side.
Shiver.
Thats creepy.

No. Its a crocodile.
Yes. I am creeped out.
I throw my pebble at it. And yes, i miss.

Then i see that its no crocodile.
Aligator, it is.
Its mouth is all pointy and stuff.

We check out the lifebouy.
All scratched and bitten.

What, you mean someone fell in bofore?
Why, then, issit so bitten and scratched?
Is it, that the aligator bit someone before?

Shiver.

Steve oh Steve. I miss ya.
Crikey!

And people throw themselves into crocodile farms to kill
themselves. You know? That is disgusting.
I mean, wth?

What is their problem lah.
Who the hell is so stupid?
Its probably one of the worst ways to die.
(in pure fright and shock)

I think before the crocodile eat him then he die liao.
I am so disgusted. I cannot stand this.
There should be a rule or something.
AHHHHH.


I am so bored.
Which is whyy im not blogging properly.
I am freaking bored.
I cannot watch fullhouse because my SHITE tv is irritatting.

I sigh in depression.
I go watch crap shows now.
Excueease me.

I REFUSE TO GIVE UP
I REFUSE TO GIVE IN
YOU'RE MY EVEYTHING

No comments: