Thursday, October 12, 2006

The trees look sad.
And bare and ugly and small and skinny.

When the men and the machines are gone today, the trees
look terribly empty. No more shade. Only pathetic little branches
sticking out everywhere. For some reason, i feel depressed.

Because of this? Or because i have dysfunctional behavior and
am prone to emotional breakdowns after seeing bare trees? Bah.


We have STTD rehersals today.
We are all hyper and irritating.

Sarah and Huiyi go around shouting at us.
Crystal and Jean laugh and laugh into the phone.(ahem)
and jump around like retards.

Cara sits there and laughs at me and Sirin while we rehearse.
Joan sings as high as possible and tries to be helpful.
Jeannette plays the Pirates of the Carrebiean theme song on
the piano and i love it.

Sirin and me pretend we're pirates and walk the plank.
(Which is bridge meant for the skit, made out of tables)

Then we rehearse.
Sirin is Dawan, and im Kwai.

Sirin: (sings the 'misty morning' crap song)
Huiyi: ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SLOWER!!
Crystal: I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU!
Jean: SING LOUDER!
Cara: WAHAHAHA.
Sirin; Shaddup.
Me: (throws shoes onto the blue cloth)
Me: You make nice songs.
Sirin: You make nice ripples.
Me: Read me a ripple Dawan.
Sirin: THERES NOT ENOUGHT TIME! WE DONT WANT
TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL. ESPECIALLY NOT TODAY!
Me: (holds face) (puppy eyes) pleease,sister?
Sirin: Alright. Throw a stone in then.
Me: (Throws a shoe onto the blue cloth.)
Kirstin: OH MY GOSH. Thats my bedsheet!
WHY are you throwing shoes on it!!??
Me: We dont have pebbles lah. Just pretend.
Huiyi: Here. Use my rubber. And the straw hearts.
Sirin: I see a sharp pointed ectectectectetcet.
Me: A TEMPLE!

Blahblahblah.
So after a long winded conversation, we do the gay thing.

Me: And when i come back, I'll teach you everything
i've learnt. (wide eyed and loving)
Sirin: (clasps hand together.) Will youreally?
Me: Dawan, you're a good student.............
Sirin: (smiles) kwai..you'll come back wont you?
Me: Why shouldnt i? (gently touches heart)
Sirin: Some people dont- (looks at script) you know
that. They like the city too much and they meet people
and ectectectetcetctecte. (touches my shoulder)
Sarah: Man. Thats like so gay!
Crystal: YAH LAH.
Sarah: You two are siblings lehh. Not lovers!!
Me: (throws rubbers and straw hearts onto blue cloth)
Sirin: ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT!

I then get pissed because they keep interrupting.
So i jump off the stage and scream around with Crystal and
Jean and shout into the phone.

Who issit? I say.
SAA MUUU ELL. Goes Crystal.

SAMM MUU ELL!! I say.
Hey handsome. Goes Sirin.
Are you SAMM MUU ELL?? Cara askes.

Then we act like bimbos for awhile and Jean's face
is all red and tingy. WAHAHA.

Huiyi gets mad and Sarah shouts.

Then we reherse again.


Sports carnival was fun too, i suppose.
We play soccer. Lose. Tie. Tie.
Gah.

We are shite.
We almost win floorball but Charity wins the finals.
We almost win Captians ball but Loyalty wins the semi.

I see Wanjane and Ghost who have win table tennis.
They are happy.

I see Yongmei but she looks pissed at something so i
give her space.

I see YIGEREN!!

I see Jonathan Michael Parker.
Yep. Saw him at playground. Looking cuter than ever.


SOMETHING BOUT THE WAY
YOU LOOK TONIGHT
SOMETHING BOUT THE WAY THAT I CANT
TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU.

No comments: