Tuesday, October 31, 2006

OH MY GOD.
Its Halloween and OHMYGOD the angmoh kids in my estate
are all dressed up.

IT IS THE MOST AH-DORAHBLE THING I HAVE
EVER EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE.

All the small little monsters and princesses running all over
the place and saying SweetsSweets!
And carrying thier cute little bags.

WAHHH.
I try to find JonathanMP but i cannot.
I cannot even see the kids faces.. There are dinosaurs and
green thingys.

AND THE SKELETON MASKK!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I cannot take it.
I am dying.
I am freaking infatuated with all these little tots.

And my sis and my neighbours are back from DeathNote.
In which i have watched twice.

I am VERYVERY angry.
They come back and go, L is ugl* all that crap.
I feel like dying.
*i melt in a pool of tears*

HOW DARE THEY!
I cry sadly in pain.
I shield L from thier cruel words.
I hide him behind popcorn boxes.

I protect my dear L.
I am sad.


L!
And JonathanMP.

WAHH.


ITS HAAALOWWWEENNNN!
THE TIMEEE OF DARKK AND L!
AND DEATHGODS WHO EAT APPLES.

No comments: