Friday, October 06, 2006















My happy little gang at Bishan Park celebrating
LANTERNS FESTIVAL.

Yes. It was a helluva fun time.

















My dad climbed the tree and the branch was going
CRRACCK and we were all screaming like shit and
everyone was staring and then some woman took her
camera out and staring taking pictures of my dad.

Then we all started to laugh and Anthea said we should
make people pay to take photos with him.

















I demanded to try and so i did.
Barefooted and armed with nothing, i began the tough
fight against gravity. And yeah, so it looks all bright and
clean in the picture but i tell you, it was all dark and
dirty and rough. Its the flash, man. Gives you the wrong
perspective of everything.















Soon i was up and hurting real bad from multiple
sractches.
















I LOOK real happy there but thats all for the picture.
Boy. When i was coming down i was screaming loud as hell.
AHHHH ehmagwad!! HELPP. Then the whole buncha
guys on their bikes stopped and looked up.

Gah. I was too petrified to care. I hug the branch and slide
down. Abrasion was so bad that all the skin peels off. It bleeds
alittle and hurts real bad.

I just keep screaming and shouting like no tomorrow.
















Goodnight everyone.
HAPPY LANTERNS FESTIVAL!



WE WISH YOU A MERRY L.DAY

AND A HAPPY L.DAY.

3 comments:

joan said...

ROCK ON AMANDA!AND PLEASE DON'T CLIMB ANYMORE TREES FOR BOTH YOUR AND THE OTHERS AROUND'S HEALTH COS YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU BURST ALL THEIR EARDRUMS:)HAHA

sirin said...

You make me angry

sunshinemao said...

AMAD.where's your tagboard?and where are your links??total weirdness..

-CRYSTAL.