Sunday, October 08, 2006


I'll say.
















This book, is now my all time favorite book.
It has the SWEETEST illustrations and its all so hearbreakingly
cute. I could have read it about 10 times.

If you ever see that book in the Bishan Library,
Beware.

Its covered with me.

Yes. That tiny little could is called Hoo.
Isnt that the sweetest most ahdorahble name evah?

Oh boy.
Gushing over a book is not me.
Unless its Artemis or Matt Freeman.
(You know what, Wei thought Artemis was my boyfriend cause
i kept gushing over him. At first i thought he was joking so i
played along then WHAM it hit he that he wasnt. Jeepers.)

Oh man. Artemis is so damn cool though.
He is so bloody smart.
I mean, who the hell is THAT smart?
Dream boy.
Smart guys are nice. Sighhhh.

My sister's exams are coming.
Im so stressed. I cant play my guitar upstairs although the
tabs are all in the computer upstairs. Because why?
She'll get distracted.

I cant listen to music. Because why?
She'll get distracted.

I cant watch movie. Because why?
She'll get distracted.

I cant talk. Because why?
She'll get distracted.

I cant wait till her exams are over. Plehs.

OH yes. Sirin. in case you're still mad, im gonna say sorry
again.I realise im always making you mad. Oh well.
Maybe thats why we're friends.

SHE COULD A A SUPER MODEL ON EVERY MAGAZINE COVER
SHE'LL NEVER EVER MEAN A THING TO ME
SHE'S NO YOU.























ab

No comments: