Friday, October 13, 2006

I was reflecting today. On the way home.
I had nothing to do, so well. I reflected.

I thought about the skit we trashed.
How we coulda did it better.

Even though ITS NOT MY FAULT we got a crap scene.
Even though ITS NOT MY FAULT i forgot all the lines and
anyhow made things up.

Even though ITS NOT MY FAULT i had to sit on the
tables and shake legs and throw pepples at the cloth.
Even though ITS NOT MY FAULT the extras were all
blurh and anyhow say thier lines.

Then i thought about track.
In which Coach was merciless and almost killed us all.

In which i got dehydrated.
In which i drank too much water.
In which i get bloated.
In which Coach says AFTER!! After then drink!
In which i almost vomit.

I could have tried to run faster..
I COULD.
But i tell you all i wanted to do was sleep.

Then i felt all depressed while i was reflecting.

And so i came to a conclusion.
Reflecting=Depression
Depression=Sit on root of tree and not get up
Sit on root of tree and not get up= Homesick
Homesick=Depression

So you see. So i stopped reflecting and blasted the music.

Then later i go for some talk at CTKC.
Super cool.

Freddy Gomez was doing a talk about how Hebrews used
to 'become friends'.

And guess what. He chose the girl and guy to act it out.
It was damn funny.

1. Exchange robes.
Freddy: TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!!
Lincon: Wha?? NOO! Shirt is not robe lah!
Freddy: Mumblemumble. Then pretend LOR.

2. Exchange belts.

3. Cut animal into half.
Freddy: Christan! You be the goat!
Lincon: WAHAHAHAHAH. I CUT YOU!

4. Walk around the animal and recite vows.
Christan: Hurry up lah. I veh cold seh.
Lincon: THE GOAT TALKS!! WAHHH!
Freddy: You neh kill properly...

5. Exchange names.

6. Cut hand and rub cut agaisnt other party's cut for blood
to intermix.

7. Share all assets and liabilities.
Freddy: Okay, Lincon you go.
Lincon: Share ALL my assets? And liabilities?
Freddy: Uhh huh.
Lincon: My assets are... MY BODY!
Girl: Mumble. I dont want. I dont want le.
Freddy: HAHA. Thats all?
Lincon: YEAH!
Girl: (drops face into hands) Noooo.
Freddy: Okay now your liabilities.
Lincon: AHHHA! My Ahlong ge. And My Ahbeng kor. And my..
Girl: Sob..


Assets anyones?

And i still love JonathanM.P.
Wahaha.

Jerylette-Senpai.
NNRGHH BAHHHS GOGOGOGO!


RIGHT TRACK
WRONG TRAIN.
I GUESS THAT THIS IS WHERE WE'VE COME TO
-FortMinor I Believe.




No comments: