Thursday, October 26, 2006

I walk home in the heavy rain today.
Trudge trudge trudge.
I wear my Ashworth cap and feel the sludge in my shoe.
I feel my ipod getting wet.
My file and the papers are soaking.

It is disgusting.
But somehow, I LOVE IT.
WHEEEEEE.

Walking in the rain is terribly fun.
Since its the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL i didnt care much.
See the emphasis on the words.

I was singing and screaming and laughing.
All by myself, dancing in the rain like a crazy idiot.
When i got home, i was freaking soaked.
From head to toe i tell you.

My maid went crazy.
WHYYYY YOU NEVER CALL ME??
I solemly eat my lunch. I am freezing.

Pin comes along and i practice guitar.

Today we visited- Mumblesomethingmumble.
(malay heritage)
There was this guy called Mamad.
It may have been Mohamamed, but the woman kept going,

MAMAD!! YOU GO THERE NOW!
Okay girls, now you go and follow your groups.
MAAMADD! SOMETHINGTHINGBLABLA.

Then mamad here, mamad there.
Geez man. What the hell? Mammad?

And Sirin saw a Proaaramesomething tree.
FT was like going, nono, its a BhuahLooKoo tree.
The Cara laugh until she gonna die.

Yes. Today was boring. Nnrgh.



And i realise i talk to my Grandfather better face to face.
When i was trying out the walkietalkie with him, it was kinda
awkward. Really.

Plus, i talk to guys better using electronic devices.
Face to face, unless i know them really well, i get creeped.
You SEEE what the problem is with girl schools?

We dont come into contact with the male speices much.
And those people who dont have tuition or church or outside
societies, ehmagawd, they dont see guys at all!

Which puts them into a very difficult situation once they go
to JC or poly or ITE right? *Feels sorry for them*
But of course, mix schools now would probably be a terrible
distraction.

-thinks-

I now refuse to think about this anymore.
I have a headache.

Blah. I go read Twilight now.
And watch Ouran. Again. HONEY SENPAI.


TEEN DRINKING IN VERY BAD
YEAH BUT I GOT A FAKE IDEA THOUGH
-Tipsy

No comments: