Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am currently experiencing europhia.
A type of extream highness or joy.

I am happy.

Ahwell. WHEEEEEEE!

When i pull the toilet paper in school, the part where
the end breaks off and you use it, broke off.
It made a damn loud sound. Something like PAKKKK!

I look around in shock.
No ones around.
I laugh.

Then i pull again. PAKKKKK!
Damn fun. Then i pull again, PAKKK! WHEE!!
I laugh.

I then realise.
I HAVE TOO MUCH TOILET PAPER!
So i stuff it back into the roll.

Then i go pee.

Today was reflection day.
Everyone cries.
I dunno why.

I dont cry. It is saddening.
My body is obviously trying to mock me.
This is bad.

BUT WHEHEHEHE!!
LALALALA!

I sms Yigeren but no answer.
Sigh. Need to tell Aunty Saylian leh.

We love Cara!!
Cara is cute!!
We love you!

And really we do.
WHEEEEEEEE!

No comments: