Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy happy happy birthday Cara.
We go to Cara's house.

We rent 'Mine and Yours' from videoezy.
We were gonna watch fullhouse, but heck.
I chose it. IIII chose it.

It was a damn nice show.
So cool and stuff.

I cry abit.
YOU SEEEE.
YOU SEE what i mean by my body mocking me?
WHYYY do i cry at totally inapropriate times?

Dont understand.

And plue.
Later we ride the fake Go-kart and the small little
yellow thingys to the playground.
They have a hard time.
GRINS.

At the playground we race stepping on the stones.
You know the ones that old people walk on?
Horrible and sharp and hurts like shit?
Yeah. Thats the one.

I clock a mighty time of approx 90 seconds.
I groan and sh
Cara does it in 11.
Mumble.

Ohwell.

Then i watch the cool show on Chnl U at 7.
Its damn nice.
Whee. The girl is so cute. Its nice. It nice.


CAN YOU KEEP UP
BABY BOY MAKE ME LOSE MY BREATH
HIT ME HIGH
MAKE ME LOSE MY HUHHUHHUHHUH.

No comments: