Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Finished my test today.
All of it.

Somehow i dont feel anything.
Sigh.

I went to read Bings blog and now i feel all sobered up.
WHY. Why he blog until so sad and well, deep.
Now i feel kinda funny. And sad.
Sigh. This is depressing.

And i need a new guitar.
Badly. Dont offer to lend me yours.
I'll break it. I think.

And IF i break it, i have to pay for the yours, Verons,
and my own. Which would be, approx 1k.
And i dont have enough MONEY.

I mean, my birthday money can probably pay only 1
quater of the cost. I probably would have to borrow
money from yuckky people, and become heavily in
debt, and get killed.

On seconds thoughts. I think i will borrow from my parents.


Today in the library, i was sitting in this really comfy couch
reading about Johnny Depp. Then Cara goes. Heyy come
here lah. I got super comfy seats.

I wanna stay here.

But she pulls me up anyway.

So i clutch my magazine in my hand and follow her to
the "comfy seat"
Which wasnt comfy at all.
When we saw the grungy little sofa we raced for it.
We squeezed onto the tiny sofa with Sirin.

I breathed in the cold air and started to read.
Sqish push move wiggle squish.
It was getting abit uncomfortable.

Then Angel came by and then we had to squish
for her to squeeze in.
I huffed and said dramatically,
Im going to sit somewhere else. HUH.

I then stomp toawrds the other couch.

Stompstompstomp. Whooeee!!
I slip!

Yes. I slip. I slip on the stupid slippery part and BAM
down on my butt. Nnrgh.
Everyone comes round and goes. Are you okay??
No. I am not. I could not stand up.

My butt hurt like shit.
Plus my ego. My poor bruised ego.

Hello? It was supposed to be dramatic.
I cant FALL!

The librarian was all, let her sit down, let her sit down,
rest her butt.

Cara kept laughing.
She was like, we were watching you leave to see if
you turnes back or anything then suddenly you
WHOOSH and fall. HAHAHA.

And then she chokes into fits of giggles.
Not funny.

Nnrgh.

Markie is watching Hi Five now and i can hear
Charlie singing. I shall go join him.

DONT LET NOBODY TELL YOU YOUR LIFE IS OVER
INTO THE RUSH NOW
YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW HOW

No comments: