Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yesterday, Sirin came over to study.
We study maths. Really.
Sirin shouts stuff, and well, i shout too.
It did help. Seriously.

Then we went to rot our brians playing Maple.
Was cool cause now we have a pet. (thanks to my sister)
I tell you, the monkey looks like a deformed hairless baby.
A PINK one. So says Sirin. And it does.

I was trying to make it pee.

Me- PEE. PEE I SAY!
Me- PEE YOU BOOB OF A MONKEY
Me- PEEE!
Me- PEE NOW!
Me- PEE I SAY! PEE!
Mapleguy- Crazy gal trying to force the monkey to pee.
Me- Whatever. PEE.
Maplepro- be nice. just say 'pee'
Me- pee
*monkey pees*

Later we go to gym to workout. Well, kinda.
Sirin pretends to be driven and mooches around.
Then we go blading.

I meet a boy called JONATHEN MICHAEL PARKER.
Damn, he is the cutest boy i have ever seen.
He had cool eyes and a gorgeous accent i cant make out.

He is, a liar though.
We race to his house.

Me- WHOO! I WON! *overtakes him*
J- *flops on the floor*
Me- You okay?
J- Im resting. Im really tired.
Me- You're trickin me arent you?
J- No im not! *innocent eyes*
Me- Ohwell. *flops on floor too*
J- HAHAH. I was trickin ya! *Mounts scooter and zooms off*
Me- Darn it.

But his house is really cool.
It has these super cool dungeon doors.
I shall visit him later.


Then i go to BSC for the hall opening thingy.
Super fun.
Dalston, DaMarcus and the boys ran around causing trouble
and playing chinese chess.

They say Ming Ting likes Dalston.
Ahem, sick. Ming Ting is HOW OLD?
Good grief. When i was her age i used to love uh..
WHAT did i use to love? Sigh.

Dalston is MY AGE, and she is, P4.
P4s arent supposed to be so polluted yet.
Whatever.
Yigeren me and Daph, and Singying and the new boy play
Mastermind.

When i get home, its late.
Me, Sirin, Ashu and Andre confrence.
Andre pronounced, ON-DRAE, I just realised.
And he can play the piano damn well.

'Ashu sounds like Amanda' says Andre.
Haha. He does.
Sirin says she respects gay guys who admit that they
are gay.

We talk for like 45 mins before my parents give me this
super long talk about my nonexistent responsibility,
dont-care-attitude, rudeness, blahblhablah.

Then i fall asleep because i was in a bad mood and
didnt feel like blogging.

Today was the loong awaited cat class.
My cathecists were driven crazy by the boys.
Gerry wants to kill everyone. She bangs her head.

Gerry- What award did teletubies win?
Ryan- GREEN TEA! And the gummy thingy.
Gerry - I SAID AWARD! AWARDDD.
Gabriel- Green tea.
GERRY- ARGH!
Gerry- MeiYong. What did your group win?
Gabriel- GREEN TEA!
Gerry- Takes off slipper and uses duster to hit him while Paul
beats him up with his croc shoe.

Was damn funny.


TIME GOES BY SO SLOWLY
EVERY LITTLE THING THAT YOU SAY,
I'LL DO.

No comments: