Friday, September 29, 2006

Today coach make us do high jump.

I hateihateihate high jump.
I got phobia of the rod seh.

I never clear any at all.
Coach -5cm more!
5cm! 5cm! 5cm! Until damn high.

Siao. I see the rubber thingy then my heart go thumpthump.
Phobia.

I tell Coach i cannot lah.
She say NO! GO!

So i runrunrun then when i reach the string then SCREECH.
I stop.
Coach AHMANDAH! WHY YOU STOP. GO!

Sigh.

No choice lah.
So i heck. Then i go GAA really loud and then sprint
towards the mat. GOGOGO i think.
Then i barrel straight through.
Before i jump i say something like NNRRGHH! and i jump.

I wont elaborate.


Then later we have to sprint.
Dreddreddred. Then i scared MsLim come find me cause
i pon track on Monday to STUDY. Hello? Study leh.
I deserve credit. I DO!


LIFE IS A ROAD
AND I WANNA KEEP GOING
I'LL BE THERE WHEN THE WORLD STOPS TURNING.
-In the Beginning

No comments: