Friday, September 22, 2006

Sirin and Angel visit.
After a long thaingy, we go to the door step.

I try to get them to go home cause my mom is pissed.
But noo, Sirin insits on staying.
So Sirin lies on the doorstep floor.

Sirin- Hey, the scenery when you lie here is cool. You should try it
sometime.
Me- *looks at the dirty floor* I'LL JOIN YOU. *lies*
Me- I can only see the roof lah.
Sirin- Move up abit.
Me- I still see the roof.
Sirin- I see birds and its so cool. You wouldnt understand.
Me- There ARE no birds.
Sirin- I told you you wouldnt understand.
Me- Jeez.
Sirin- Well, Angel, cmon.
Angel- Okay.
Me- Shove over Sirin.

The three of us then cram up the whole doorway.

Oh yes.
Then later i go out and ride my bike with my brother.

I see JOHNATHAN MICHAEL PARKER again.

Jonathan- Lets race again!
Me- IM GONNA WINN!
Jonathan- *stops*
Me- Dont tell me you're tired again. Im not gonna believe you.
Jonathan- Im not! Close your eyes.
Me- Nope. You faker.
Jonathan- Please? No peeking!
Me- Okay.. BUT I KNOW YOURE FAKING.
Jonathan- Youre peeking!
Me- Im not!

Jonathan then mounts scooter and shouts TRICKED YA!

Sigh. Then when we play catching, he says he wants to tell
me a secret and then TAGG YOURE IT!

Daniel, his brother, is freakin cool.
When he plays basketball he looks damn cute.

Jonathan by the way, is about 5.
Infatuated.


Ohwell.

AND IF THERES NO TOMMOROW
AND ALL WE HAVE IS HERE AND NOW
IM HAPPY JUST TO HAVE YOU
-Corrs. Breathless

No comments: