Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My fingers have red lines all over.
Its hurts like hell.
But now i can play one super simple song.
*Sighs happily*

And i want the earphones for my ipod.
The one that looks like earmuffs.
Dalston says its better that the ones you stick into your ear.
Plus it looks cool. Well. SIRIN HAS ONE.

And i cant believe Bing cried in his camp.
That is so. Sweet.
Why havent i cried in camp before? Sheesh.
The only time i did was when my mum left me in TumbleTots.
But i was 3, and Tumbetots doesnt count as camp, so.

Plus for my birthday, my mom got me a tankini.
(Thats a swimming costume)
I tried it on.

Aunty Yeni- Manda you look so nice. I wish i was skinny like you.
- Im not skinny.
Mom- Go show dad.
- Okay.
Dad- Pretty girl.
- Ha.
Marcus- I can see your stomach. Haha.
- I can see yours too.
Becky- You look fat.
- Cool. You too.

Anyway the Ipod was from my father.

And we're gonna get something for Sirin. Again.
For ditching her on her party day. Im really sorry.
Dont tell her.

And i really should sleep.
I have been sleeping so late these days im probably going
to die of sleeping-lateist.
SIGH.
And i bet Jeryl likes Veron. Heh.


YA THE FRIDAY NIGHT
WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN SHE WALKS UP TO YOU
EVEN LOSERS CAN GET LUCKY SOMETIMES
CAUSE THE GEEKS GET THE GIRLS.

No comments: