Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ms Lim said BOND, BONDD i tell you, the last traning.
And so, we bond. We talk alot of crap and stuff.
We did hurdles in which i look freaking stupid.

Go Amanda!
Okay okay.
*Starts running*
AHHHH, *jumps over and looks stupid*

DARN. Whoopsiewhoopsie. Again.
GO AMANDA GO AMANDA
Stress, i tell you.

Then after like, 16 rounds of hurdles, i clear once.
I rock.
Later we do 150m sprint.

I tell you. Halfway through the first sprint,
i got touched by an angel. Seriously.
Zrrmm. And i overtake the front people.

My watch hits Kristal, my watch hits Kell.
They want to kill me. BUT I WAS TOUCHED.
WAHAHAHA.

The second and third was super high.
I had SONIC BOOM baby.
Oh well, i may have been imagining things.


But after that, i think it probably went away.
My legs gave way and i flopped on the floor.
Kim said i looked drunk. Ohwell.
I suppose they have side effects.


Since it is all Sec 1s, we bond.
We talk about the CLite camel humps.
I TELL YOU THEY LOOK LIKE, uh, well never mind.
They wobble. ARE CAMEL HUMPS SUPPOSED TO
WOBBLE? Its so wrong.

Camel humps are suppsed to be tough and hard.
NOT FREAKING WOBBLY and LONG.

When i was leaving everyone went,
BYE AMANDA!
Oh well, maybe its because i said bye to them. But who cares.

I was so happy. And high.
Then i walk with Nette, Yinglin and Kel to canteen.
Then the Jonel shouts, AMANDA!
I go to the gym girls and they tell me whats coming up
for the chinese compo test.

I feel happier.
I walk abit more, feeling happy.
Then, BYE AMANDA! Hanyu.
The whole group of track seniors.
Amanda Lau goes, BYE MANDA.

I have ice in my mouth so i go. MMHHMM!!
And wave crazily. Oh well, i get so high.

Then while walking home i see a girl wearing pink.
I smile at her and wave. I think she thought i was crazy.
Thats okay.

I see a woman while crossing the road.
I smile at her too. She smiles back and grins.
WHOO. It felt damn good.

I start smiling at everyone.
The maid with the small Angmo boy was so nice.
And the boys at the court probably think im siao too.

Their ball flies out.
I bend to pick and throw back.
I smile again. They start laughing. Sheesh.

Smiling rules.
When i got home i went to the mirror and smiled.
I felt happy too.


Oh well.
And my sister wants Maple cards damn badly.
Which i think is a waste of money.
BECAUSE, i dont have any, and she wants to use it on
something VIRTUAL.

But whatever.


L IS FOR THE WAY YOU LOOK ME
O IS FOR THE ONLY ONE I SEE
V IS VERYVERY EXTRAODINARY
E IS EVEN MORE THAN ANYONE THAT YOU ADORE.
-Love Nat King Cole

No comments: