Saturday, September 23, 2006

I was thinking of compiling a wishlist.
But i figured it was probably too late.

Then i decided i didn't care if it was too late.
So here it is.

*thinks*
Uhhh. Errmm. Urghh.

Frankly, i dont really need anything.
But heck.

I WANT A WATERPROOF BIKE.
I WANT MORE FRIENDS.
I WANT THE FRIENDS I HAVE NOW TO STAY WITH ME.
I WANT TO LEARN TO DRIVE.
I WANT TO SAIL AGAIN.
I WANT GOD TO BLESS ME.
I WANT GOD TO BLESS MY FRIENDS.
I WANT TO HUG CALVIN.
I WANT A PET TIGER.
I WANT MY INNOCENT IMAGINATION BACK.
I WANT A SAILBOAT.
I WANT A CAR.
I WANT A RAINBOW.
I WANT THE SKY.
I WANT TO HAVE COOL EARS.
I WANT PRETTY CLOUDS.
I WANT TO GET RICH SO I CAN BUY STUFF FOR MY FRIENDS
AND PARENTS EBCASUE SEEING PEOPLE HAPPY MAKES ME
HAPPY.*
I WANT THE DAY-I-REALISE-I-LOVE-MY-SISTERTO COME
SOON BECAUSE NOW I FEEL LIKE KILLING HER.
I WANT YOU.

There. Now you see.
I want millions of unobtainatble things.

*What i want to give my friends when i get rich.

Sirin- She'll be rich by then too. I give her a suprise party.
Jeryl- Sail boat. (to sail ME)
Cara- I'll get Wu Yue Tian to play live for her. HAPPY I-N-G
Angel- Bikini. Her own beach.
Rachel- Publish her book. Called The Rachel Attitude.
Bing- A horse. And well, land to RIDE the horse.

Im bored.

THESE ARE CHRONICLES OF LIFE AND DEATH
AND EVERYTHING BETWEEN
TODAY COUD BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE
-Good Char. Chronicles of life and death

No comments: