Thursday, September 28, 2006

I was bathing.
Then i hear THINMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP
THUMPTHUMPTHUMP.

Damn loud okay.
Then i thought my sister crazy and bang the table
or somthing.

So i shout SHUT UP LAH.
But she cannot hear cause water too loud.

When i come out she is trying to save the winniepooh balloon.
Again. For the about 28th time.
It has once again floated to the celing.

The fan hits it. THUMP. Ohh. So that was it.

She passes the dying piece of hemlium filled pastic
to me. It looks all rummy and soft. But amazingly,
it still can float.
5 days and 28 hits with fan and balloon still lives on!

But now my reflex damn fast.
Everytime it floats from under the table then my hand
goes schhsh and flys out and grabs it.


And i have thought of a new word.
I shall respond to people with a nnrgh when i have nothing
to say.

Yes. i shall.


And i went to read Sirin's card again.
Sirin really is a good friend.
AND IM NOT SAYING THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE
MAY BE ABLE TO COME.
Shes the type who will stick with you no matter what.

Well, unless you dont wanna eat what she wants to eat.
Then she will go join her loyal back up.

The card she gave me is a four year old card.
And it says wecome to the zoo and
"these animals have come to say
no matter what you do
thay hope this very special day is lots of fun for you"

And theres a picture of me with the Royce choc wrapping
on my head. Heh.


And that was Cara's Royce choc by the way.

Now i have convo wid miie 8 1dee clashmates seh.
We niidx tiuu diiscushx dhe parrtii at dhe beachhx
worhx. Okaiie. Iie diiscuss wiid
(the "i"s are blinding seh)

My dear Kristin.
AND my partner in crime RACHEL.
Busy Clarissa.
Pretty YingQi. And she can run.
DOMINATION- huiyi
Jolene who sneeze super cute.
And Sirin.
And purple.

NO MATTER HOW THEY TOSS THE DICE
IT HAS TO BE
THE ONLY ONE FOR ME IS YOU.
AND YOU FOR ME

So happy to-geethherr.

No comments: