Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I got my ipod back.
Still grounded though.

Going for camp on Friday.
Dont miss me.

Went swimming.
Marcus bit me cause i wouldnt return him his ball.
I MEAN, beachball. Which isnt really a beachball.
Its the globe in the form of a beachball.

His teeth, like pinara sia.
Bled like crazy. Almost hit him, but i found it kinda funny.
So i laughed.

Then there was this big group of big guys.
Suddenly of them jumpjumpjump, then pull his shirt off.
Siao one. Then jump on the skateboard like pro.

Then, WHOAAAA. And fall. He hadn't even moved.
Aiyo.
Then his friends laughlaughlaugh. I also laugh.
Then everybody look at me. Then i faster walk away.


Was really boring.
I spent the whole day slogging algebra to get my ipod back.
Need to pack for camp.


I mean, REALLYREALLY boring.
So, really. Im hungry.
Sighs.


EENCY WEENCY SPIIDER
CLIMB UP THE WATER SPOUT
(Do the turny hand thing. Its so adorable)

No comments: