Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I dont blog these few days because i was damn pissed.
Every time i type a post, then the internet suddenly crash.

SO DAMN IRRATTING.

IF youre wondering why i can type this, im wondering too.
So i better finish this before com crash again.


Sirin came over again.
And did i say? My moms in Bangkok.
I tell you, from the day she left until now, she have 19 phone calls
le. And those are only the ones i pick up.
Is my mom that.. needed?

Sigh.
By the way, how do you prunounce irritating?
I was saying it irehtading before i heard lumps say it that way.
I was disgusted.
I change to IRITATING then ArtT say liddat and its more disgusting.

So i decide not to use it at all.

By the way, *hinthint* my birthday is in 4 days.
I'll probably stay at home and rot.
SHADDUP SIRIN. Oh well. Maybe its retribution.

SIGH.

LONELY
IM SO LONELY
I HAVE NOBODY

No comments: