Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am grounded yet again.
And my Not-even-2-day-old Ipod is confiscated.

Blehs.
All because of that maths worksheet.
I was just TRYING to write with my left hand,
and it wasnt even THAT messy.

She had to get all worked up about how i have too
much freedom, my work is shite, ectectect.
Now i cant watch Love Wrecked with Cara on thurs.

She says she call Aunty P and Aunty SB they say i have too
much freedom also. Wtf? She discusses me with them?

Aw hell.

I wonder if paiing helps.
When my tuition teacher's son calls her while shes tuotring me,
most of the time it goes like this.

Ni chi le mah?
Pause
BU KE YI. Wo bu ke yi rang ni chu qu.
Pause
Wo zai pu xi ah. Byebye.
Pause
Qu zuo she me.
Pause
BU KE YI
Pause
Byebye, byebye
Pause
Ni ye hen shuai
*i laugh*
Pause
Byebye.

Then she will tell me her son always PAI her.
Say she's pretty and stuff. Heh. Good way? Mabye.
And her son's the same age as me. Mabye it works.


I read a book Elsewhere.
About this girl who dies, and they tell her that her last words,
were, 'Um'.
I wonder what my last words to be. Thats cool.
Like mabye, Ahh, i die now. OR somthing.


Plus, seeing the croc guy in the papers makes his
death more official and weird. I have decided to put a snail
on my nick. It means more than the turtle because i thought
of it and i know what it means. Thats what matters.

Actually, it just symbolizes that i feel sad that he got killed by
some stingray barb. And snails are cuter anyway.

'A lonely stingray barb floats in the ocean. I has no meaning.
I sticks into something. Little does i know that i has killed
the best croc hunter of all times. I floats away.'

MAN. Someone should sue the stingray barb.

Heyy, i wonder what Steve's last words were.
Mabye, 'elllo lil stingray barb.'
OR, 'I love shoes'

Whatever.
I want my baby Ipod back.
And i NEED to get ungrounded. Argh.
Its the HOILIDAYS. This is bad.


I learnt my chords too.(Guitar)
I can play, G,C,A and D.
WHICH IS A BIG FEAT FOR ME SO STOP SMIRIKING.


In any case, Pin's arriving. I THINK.
Ahwell. Ta.

IM JUST A KID OF FOUR
EACH DAY I LEARN SOMEORE
I LOVE EXPLORING, IM -mumblemumble-

No comments: